Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

Me and My Easter Baskets!

"Hey Little Chicky Chick!"

If I can't get it open with my hands I will just do it with my two teeth!

Me, Aunt Mandy, Mommy and Daddy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the one with the chick!

Amanda said...

She looks so cute! I love her little dress.

McKt said...

She looks like such a little princess sitting up on the table with her baskets. How adorable!

Katie said...

Mary Margo, Im so glad we got to play two nights this weekend! You are such a sweet baby girl! Love you!

SHEILA said...

MARY MARGO, I'M SO GLAD I GOT TO PLAY WITH YOU BEFORE EASTER. IT LOOKS LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TO SEE YOU, I'LL BET YOU HAD A GOOD TIME TEARING INTO THEM WITH 2 SHARP TEETH!!!!!!YOU LOOK SOOOOO PRETTY IN YOUR FIRST EASTER DRESS. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU