My Daddy is so nice! He noticed this morning (after I clawed Mommy's arm) that it was time for a little baby manicure. So before he went to work he took time to file my fingernails.
There is still no denying who's child she is!
Thank you Daddy! You did a GREAT job! See you again next week for a mani/pedi
6 comments:
Okay soo these are soo precious!! I just about started crying!! Absolutely adorable... Dusty you could get a second job at Pro Nails:)
Wow, Look at that skill!! Way to go, Dusty!! At Easter, Can I get a manicure?
Oh how sweet!! That's a good daddy for you! Mary Margo, you are a little doll, I love looking at your pics....especially the bubbles one. I would like to see and hold you. Love, Aunty sherry
What a precious family!
How precious. What daddies won't do for their little girls!
MARY MARGO, NOT MANY DADDY'S WOULD GIVE THEIR LITTLE GIRLS A MANICURE; SO YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SPECIAL ONE. LOVE YOU
Post a Comment