I can't decide which would be more fun. To Crawl? Or to Walk? I am getting smarter and stronger by the minute and I am now pulling up on things like my crib and the coffee table. It is lots of fun!!!
Wow Mary Margo!! You're a smart girl. You'll be walking and getting into everything sooner than later I think. You are SO cute. We can't wait to see you all again! I love checking out the blog and seeing all the new stuff your doing.
5 comments:
Seriously she is getting so big..before long she will be climbing out of that bed!!
.....love it!!! She looks soooo happy! I miss her...would like to be more a part of your lives but it is the way it is. Love ya'll! Auntie Sherry
She is getting so big! It looks like it's time to lower that crib!
Wow Mary Margo!! You're a smart girl. You'll be walking and getting into everything sooner than later I think. You are SO cute. We can't wait to see you all again! I love checking out the blog and seeing all the new stuff your doing.
way to go mary margo!!
Post a Comment