SUMMER IS HERE!
We got Mary Margo a pool this weekend just in time for Memorial Day and her 9 month Birthday! She thinks it is pretty cool. Although she likes to hang over the side and pull the grass rather than splash in the water. She just wants the best of both worlds! We are going to have so much fun this summer play'n in the pool!
4 comments:
Hey Mary Margo....guess what? I believe that you favor your Aunt Mandee when she was a baby, in the first pool picture. I love seeing your blog and all the sweet pictures...have fun and don't get sunburned!
I love her little swimsuit! And she does look kind of like Mandy in that first pic.
MARY MARGO, WHERE IS YOUR ITSY, BITSY, TEENIE, WEENIE YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI? MOMMY CAN MAKE YOU ONE OUT OF SOME PRETTY SCAPES OF FABRIC. ENJOY THAT POOL.
Water Baby! So glad she enjoys the water (and the grass), she will need it to cool off this summer. Adorable pictures.
Post a Comment