Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beach Baby



Beach Baby, Beach Baby there in the sand!


I am off to the ocean. Catch me if you can?

A little bathing Beauty








Mary Margo did great at the beach.  She played in the sand and the pool and loved it.  She played so hard that she took a few naps on the beach too.  She wasn't that crazy about the ocean.  I think the waves were much to big and coming too fast.  All in all, it was a great trip and we look forward to taking her back for many years to come.


3 comments:

McKt said...

How much fun! It looks like your little bathing beauty enjoys hanging out beach side. I love her little swimsuits, she looks adorable.

Courtney said...

Mary Margo is the cutest beach bum I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

look at that sweet baby! with her hair blowing in the wind! miss ya'll!