For all of you out there that can't see me in Mary Margo, take a good look at the picture above. This is me when I was little ....cutting the eyes being prissy. And for everyone who knew me back then, you see right through it! Believe it or not she is starting to look like her momma!
We did what girls do best today! We went shopping! Mary Margo needed some new BIGGER hair bows. When we got home we had to model them. So instead of showing them off one at a time, we put all of them in her hair at one time. We were just being silly. She was just so cute I had to share the pics. Girls are too much fun!!!
4 comments:
Do you need new outfits to match all your new hairbows? Sounds like a shopping trip to me. Can't wait to see you. LOVE NANA V
I've been saying she looks like you all along! She especially does in the first picture. I love all her bows!
You are sooooo right! I've been telling Malinda that she looks just like you at that age. And she also reminds me of Priscilla when she was a little girl, especially in the one with the eyes cut. I love 'em!!!!!!!!!
Auntie Sherry
Hair bows, what are hair bows? :) She looks adorable with all those bows covering her head. What are you going to do when she is 3 and wants wear all her hair bows everyday, everywhere? :)
Post a Comment