Thursday, October 2, 2008

A SURPRISE from Daddy



Wednesday afternoon, Dusty worked hard on a surprise for Mary Margo. He met us in the carport when we got home and lead us into the living room.  He even made me close my eyes.  He was so excited! The big surprise was a CARDBOARD BOX HOUSE! Mary Margo absolutely LOVES it !  She goes in and out the doors and plays peak-a-boo in the windows.  She just laughs and squeals when you try to get her.  It is so much fun.  









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Margo I love your new house, now you have a house to play in while your Mom and Dad work on the real house, I miss you and can't wait to see you and your new house, granddaddy misses you, the ladies at the credit union drive-thru ask where you were the other day when he was there. Love Nana "V"

Amanda said...

How cute! She has grown so much since I saw her last. I love her curly hair!

Anonymous said...

Can I come play in your house?
Francie

Kdeebug said...

Ohhh I just love these pics...I am so impressed with Dusty's house making skills!! I am just going to have to stop by & play with her!!

Unknown said...

oh how fun!!!!