Monday, August 23, 2010

Convo about Sister

Mary Margo - "this is my brother"
Mommy - "your brother! In a pink dress? I don't think so. That would be your sister. She is a girl"
MM - "this is my sister"
Mommy - "Do you want to be a sister? Like Francie is Foster's sister and Aunt Mandy is My Sister. You want mommy to have a baby so you can be a sister."
MM - "NO! I don't want to be a sister."
Mommy - "Good. That works for me."


Now the new baby doll is known as Sister. That's her name.
And I say, "Yay! The baby has a name."
I was afraid her name would be "breakable baby" It's porcelain - Mary Margo always names things what they literally are. Big, Little, etc. Read the last blog for more explanation.


Mary Margo with sister and big baby


Side story - way before the convo about sisters. I was telling Mary Margo that we needed to give the new doll a name. I said what about Amanda. I don't know why. She just looks like an Amanda. Guess what that is my sister's name. Weird!

No comments: