Monday, April 9, 2012

The Backyard just got REAL Exciting!


 

Big Green Slide and Superstar Dad for putting it all together.


This little girl LOVES to swing.




"Push me! Push me!  I want to touch the sky."  She screams and screams.  
I am certain that everyone from Town Creek Park clear up to Samford Hall can hear her screaming 
"BLAST OFF - I AM GOING TO OUTER SPACE!" 




This little girl on the other hand does not particularly enjoy the swing.  She cries the whole time and when I finally pick her up she lays her head on my shoulder like she is terrified.  I am hopeful that this will change by the end of summer.


Here is what Dottie did today when she wasn't crying in fear. 
 She clinched the swing as tight as she could with her fingers and her 4 teeth.

Happy!



So close to Outer Space as Dottie holds on tight to all things earthly!



1 comment:

THE WAGNER'S said...

Poor Dottie looks so sweet!