You are invited to a Party
Where: Mary Margo's Crib
When: Every night
Time: 10pm - 4am
Where: Mary Margo's Crib
When: Every night
Time: 10pm - 4am
We have a party girl on our hands. I just wish it really was a party. You would never believe that this sweet baby girl has not slept in 5 nights now. We went to the Doctor and her diagnosis was the dreaded COLIC!!! Every night from 10pm - 4am the party is in Mary Margo's crib. She cries without stopping the whole time. We are doing our best to keep her comforted. We haven't tried all the wives tales yet. But I have plenty in my bag of tricks ready to go! There is just something about getting the vacuum out and driving around the block a few times at 2am that just isn't right. I don't have enough energy at that time of night. I have just learned to sleep when and where ever Mary Margo wants. Me and Dusty are exhausted!! I remind myself daily that this too shall pass! I just hope it passes quickly. Please pray that it will!!
She is perfectly happy during the day! It is crazy how you can be so tired and frustrated and then they look up at you in the morning with that little smile and giggle at you and you can't help but forget how many nights you have been up and how tired you really are. She is just so sweet!
1 comment:
Poor Mary Margo and poor mommy. Shoot me a email when you have the time, I know how tough a fussy baby can be. katymccay@gmail.com
Post a Comment