Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween






Happy Halloween to All!

Mary Margo dressed up and took cupcakes up to the girls at HeartStrings.

I wasn't going to dress her up this year, seeing as, she can't eat the candy. And well, that only means Me and Dusty would have to eat it. I just thought I would save up my creative costume designs for next year. But Aunt Mandy bought her this little halloween outfit and then I found the hat that matched perfect!!! It is hard to tell but the hat lights up and is too cute! I think it is the perfect amount of costume for her first halloween.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Such a sweet halloween surprise! Your cupcakes were delicious too!

Carrie & Bob Webb said...

Pegs....Now why in the world was Mary Margo not in a Peggy Ann Hall Orginal. It's not like you don't have the time to create one. She's to cute as always.