This is the face I always made growing up when I had to practice my piano. It never worked for getting me out of it......but the practice did pay off.
Many of you know that Dusty and I play the piano and guitar. But some of you don't know that we play together sometimes. And only a lucky few have actually heard us....We only perform for the dog.....poor Pheobe. Well, Mary Margo joined us tonight. She just can't decide which instrument she wants to play. We may try her on harmonica next since her newest trick is blowing/spitting.
2 comments:
OH THAT LOOK, IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOUR MOTHER AND SHE'S BEEN USING IT A LOT LONGER BUT YOUR CUTE ANYWAY, DO HOPE YOU GOT THE MUSIC GENES THERE'S ALSO A VIOLIN YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY AND PLAY ALSO LOVE NANA VANNA(HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS NAME MARY MARGO)
MARY MARGO, YOUR HAIR SURE LOOKS RED AGAINST DUSTY'S SHIRT. I'M STILL HOPING. SHEILA
Post a Comment