So, we played dress up ...again.
I don't understand what these onesies mean but Mommy thinks this one is SO funny. She loves it! Thanks Bob and Carrie for making her day!
Daddy joined in on the dress up game today too. He picked this onesie out. It has something to do with computers....so he says! I don't get it....Mommy doesn't either. I am so proud to wear it!
4 comments:
Mary Margo I can't believe you don't understand I know your Mother as already shown you "Dirty Dancing" and "Urban Cowboy" her two all time favorite movies. You are too cute and I miss you. Be a good girl and watch TV with your Daddy I understand you got your Christmas wish. LOVE Grannie V, VIVI or whatever you decide to call me
Ha! Betty had that very some onsie! (the dirty dancing one) She's a doll. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Susan
MARY MARGO, YOU ARE CUTE!!! AND YOU SMILE ALL THE TIME. YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY EXCEPT FOR THOSE DIMPLES FROM YOUR MOTHER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
I LOVE YOU--SHEILA
Mary Margo--today is Friday January 11, 2008. It is a very special day for your Mommie. This is her first birthday to have you with her. So give her a great big hug and a big smooch and don't forget to tell Daddy to buy her a really nice present!
Happy Birthday Peggy Ann!
Sheila & Darrell
Post a Comment