The comments are the best part about this blog for me. I understand that it has not been working since we changed to invite only. I think I fixed it yesterday. If you have tried commenting and it would not allow you to, please try again. Thanks, Peggy Ann
4 comments:
hey baby girl! Im so glad you got to com play with us at work this afternoon!You should beg mommy to do that more often :)
MARY MARGO, I HOPE YOU COME TO CENTRE FOR EASTER SO WE CAN HUNT EASTER EGGS. I BET MOMMY HAS FOUND THE PERFECT EASTER DRESS AND SHOES, DON'T FORGET THE BONNET.
LOVE YOU, SHEILA
Aunt Malinda said
I FINALLY GOT ON HERE TO SEE YOUR
PRETTY PICTURES. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AND LIKE A BIG GIRL. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON & GET TO HOLD YOU. IGET HEAR SWEET THINGS ABOUT YOU FROM YOUR PROUD PAPA RANDY.
LOVE YOU,
AUNT MALINDA
I'm glad the comments are working now. I thought I was doing something wrong when I tried to post before!
Post a Comment