Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday in Auburn



We get up and Mommy has her coffee and I try real hard to get her to share with me.



I have to take a little snooze after playing with all these toys



Here I am, ready for church! Don't I look pretty. Thank you Ms. Angie for making my dress and thank you Ms. Wendy for my pretty new hair bow.



It is such a pretty day we all go outside to play.......What is that strange noise I hear?



Revo meet Mary Margo.....Mary Margo meet the Revo (the source of all the noise)



Daddy plays with his toys




Mary Margo plays with her toys



Mom just runs the camera and watches the Revo show.

2 comments:

Kdeebug said...

Hey Mary Margo!! Can't wait to keep you again soon!!

McKt said...

She is getting so big!!! I love the blue dress; I just love little girls dressed in blue, there is something unique about it. Oh, and if you share that coffee with her, you don't have to worry about the morning nap. :)