The moment we have all been waiting for happened today! Mary Margo found Pheobe. Both Mary Margo and Pheobe have acknowledged each other but never cared to get close. Today was the day, Mary Margo got brave and made the first move to be friends. Pheobe was open to the idea. She gave Mary Margo a kiss and here a life long friendship was made. For the rest of the day I couldn't keep Mary Margo from crawling toward Pheobe. Enjoy the video!
5 comments:
WAY to go Mary Margo! I love the video...What a sweet moment!!
Love,
Wendy and Ansley McCall
I'm so glad they're friends! It looks like Mary Margo might just stand up and walk at any minute. She is just a cutie and I know you are so proud!
love you!
ginger
How cute is that! Now she has a friend to play with. I think Mary Margo will be walking soon!
WONDER IF PHOEBE LOU WOULD LET MARY MARGO RIDE ON HER BACK? MORE VIDEOS DUSTY. DARRELL LOVED THE KISS.
How precious! I love that after all the effort to get up and give Mary Margo a kiss, Phoebe collapses on the floor. :) Walker is watching the video and enjoying the "doggie" and "Hairy Maco (Mary Margo)."
Post a Comment