Monday, June 8, 2009

Fortune Teller Marge

 

There is nothing better than playing in the pool with Mary Margo on Sunday afternoon.  Little Miss Chatterbox started "telling our fortunes"  by reading our toes.  Atleast that is what it looked like to us.  She grabbed Dusty's toes and just started jabbering.  Like she was reading his palm....only she had his toes.  We thought it was hilarious!  and lucky for us she still performed after we went and grabbed the camera.  Here is a little clip.   I hate that there is a glare on the water.  You can' get the full effect.  

I absolutely love to listen to her speak "her Language".  I love it so much that some days I wish she would never learn to talk and just jabber for the rest of her life.  : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MM YOU HAVE TO READ "GO-DADDY'S" TOES THE NEXT TIME WE SEE YOU. THIS IS SO FUNNY!! LOVE NANA

The Hancocks said...

hahahaha!!! she has so much expression in her voice!!! this is too cute!

Unknown said...

Laughing out Loud!! Tooo...cute for words that sweet Mary Margo!