Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We are Back in the Blog Business

Sorry for the interruption! We have had a few set backs in the technology world that has kept me from blogging. But the computer and the camera are both working now.

Mary Margo with perfect pig tails. I got them straight and even, matching real hairbows, and a beautiful straight part down the back of her head. I was very (very) proud. She even kept them in all day at school WHOOHOO! Mary Margo is growing up right before our eyes. She is quickly growing into a little girl. She is learning new words everyday. She pointed to her hair this morning at the breakfast table and said "hairbow". As if to tell me, her hair was interferring with her oatmeal. Oh me.




Mary Margo and "Do-Daddy" planting flowers. She called my dad that this weekend while they were visiting. We think it is fitting...If you know my Dad he is Always busy doing something. I think it might just stick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Do-Daddy will do, I don't know how you got her still long enough to do pigtails, but I give you an A Plus, MM save Nana V some squash, we only have grass so far in Gadsden