Saturday, May 28, 2011

Can I hold her?




I wanna hold her.
Can I hold her now?
I'm clean can I hold her now?
I wanna give her a kiss
I wanna hug her.....two hugs!
She's moving....can I hold her?


This is all we have heard since Dottie Mae's arrival. Mary Margo is SOOOOOO in LOVE with her all she wants to do, every waking minute of her little life, is hold her. She comes home from school and that is the first thing out of her mouth. After bath, she ask. When Dottie moves, she ask. When Dottie sleeps, she ask.

One of my friends, who is pregnant as well, asked me how Mary Margo was doing with the new baby. She has a 3 year too. She said she was scared that her little girl would become a nightmare once the new baby arrived. My reply.....Mary Margo is a nightmare of pure love! She means no harm. Mary Margo just LOVES her baby sister! I am so happy that she does. I know the new will wear off and eventually they will have their sister moments that are not so loving!
Day 1

Day 2


Sharing with family on day 3


After being so sweet and sharing, she cried herself to sleep on Day 3 because I wouldn't let her hold Dottie! She was exhausted with the overload of family and no nap that day. She fell asleep around 6pm and didn't wake up until the next morning!

Day 4
After school, she has to come in, go straight to her room change clothes take a spit bath in hand sanitizer and then she can HOLD THE BABY

Day 5

Day 6


Day 7
Just this morning, she can't help it! She wakes up looking for Dottie. Dottie was sleeping in the bassinet and Mary Margo can not keep her hands off of her!

No comments: