Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moving on Up....

Since we didn't find out the sex of the baby it was kinda hard to plan and decorate a nursery. So all that crazy decorating energy was focused on Mary Margo and her BIG SISTER ROOM. Dusty did an amazing job with the walls, trim, and new closets and I did an amazing job with the bedding and decor. We are still working a little on details. But it will all come together eventually.

I made the bedding out of fabrics I found at hawthornethreads.com I made a million little yoyo's and stictched them onto a white spread I found at Target!

This bird was the inspiration for the whole room! I got it at, the Villager, a shop right down from Wrapsody. I love these birds and every time I walk by the store I want to go in and buy another one.

I found this tree decal on etsy.com. One of my FAVORITE websites! And the bookshelf is from Target!



Potterybarnkids.com how great are you! The wall color, rug and this beautiful chandelier all came from pottery barn kids. LOVE IT!

Mommy's favorite part of the big sister room......the fact that all the big toys are now in the bedroom and not all over my living room and sewing room! YAY!!! Of course, now the living room is full of baby bassinets, swings, etc.

No comments: