For months Mary Margo has referred to being 5 as some sort of turning point in her life. For instance, she says "I will eat that when I am 5" or "when I am 5, I can carry Dottie" or "when I am 5, I will be as tall as you Mommy"
Well, she has Arrived at the BIG 'OL AGE of 5!
She still doesn't eat things, she carried Dottie around at 4 and she did not grow as tall as me overnight. Oh well, we've got a whole year to work on all that!
Mary Margo
started her birthday celebration with a ride in Papa Joe's boat. It
was a fun way to party with the family and celebrate!
Nana made her
Barbie Princess cake. Mary Margo loved it and we all enjoyed
eating it! It was delicious!
 |
| the Birthday Boat |
 |
| Opening Presents in the middle of the lake |
 |
| Dottie found this ride boring and very uncomfortable |
 |
| Papa Joe and The Captain |
Instead of a party with all our friends, we invited Mary Margo's very special friend, Francie over for
our very first sleep over! These girls were so SO EXCITED.
They talked about it all week prior to the big night counting down the days.
 |
| We ran and played outside |
 |
| We painted toenails...even Dottie's |
 |
| The girls slept in the tent |
 |
| Jamming out super early in the morning |
 |
| Muffin cake for birthday breakfast! |
 |
|
Dusty
took this picture Later as we flipped through them he said
"she looks so old" (It was a sweet Daddy moment)
|
 |
| Fast and Furious |
 |
| A quick trip to the pool to finish off all the festivities! |
No comments:
Post a Comment