Monday, July 28, 2008

The Big Move

Last weekend we moved from our little home on Annalue Drive to a new (old) house on Gay Street.  Our new house was built in 1956 and needs lots of repairs.  We have big plans to start a blog about our adventures so watch for the blog address.  Mary Margo has been such a fun little girl while we  moved.  Here are a few pictures of all the things she has gotten into.

Mary Margo helping move boxes.  Such a strong girl!


A few fun things about the new house.  We have big glass doors that look out to the back yard.  She likes to stand at them and look out.  She is a little confused about the air that comes out of the floor.  What is that?


Her house warming gift from her grandparents.  She loved it!  We went for  a walk last night and she thought she was big stuff.  She propped her foot up on the "dashboard" and laid back for the ride.


Her new favorite thing to do in the kitchen is play with the lazy susan and pull off all the tupperware and mop the floor with it.  She is too funny these days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe putting the tupperware on the lazy susan wasn't such a good idea after all. Mary Margo help Mommy get the house in order, Aunt Mandy will be there soon to rip down the wallpaper. LOVE NANA V

McKt said...

How exciting! I'm so glad Mary Margo has been such a big help. I have given up on our tupperware/mixing bowl cabinet. I just wash everything before I use it and let the boys have their fun.

Can't wait to see more of the house and all the fun work you will be doing!

Amanda said...

She's just so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house.